Saturday, February 25, 2006

Sew? I Knit

This came earlier in the week from Cia's Palette. I joined the Sew? I Knit sew-along, and I'll be making the Betsy Ross a-line skirt. I'm not confident about putting in a zipper or making an even hem, but I am so in love with this fabric that I'll figure it out. If I have a good sized scrap I'm going to make myself a needle case. That's how much I love this fabric.

I'm also using this for my March Project Spectrum project. And can I just mention that I think Lolly is a total doll? She comes up with the coolest ideas, including the Project Spectrum Postcard Swap. I'm going to get out my watercolors for this one!


littlehedgehog said...

That will make such a cool A line skirt! I really should get a machine and learn to sew properly. It must be so nice to make clothes for your exact size! That fabric is beautiful too.

Beverly said...

If you pick up a machine before May, I'll be glad to show you the basics.